Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus in Hindi PDF – RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2021, RPSC SI PST/PET Physical Standards
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will organize “Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Exam -2021”. The Authority is recruiting eligible candidates for Sub Inspector posts through various selection phases. Therefore all contenders prepare for the Recruitment using the latest RPSC SI Syllabus & Exam pattern. The Exam is scheduled to be held from 13th September to 15th September 2021.
Aspirants may first see the complete selection process of Sub Inspector Recruitment. The Department will organize a Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PMT/PET) and Medical Test. So aspirants collect the latest study materials to cover Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus. We advised them to join the Online Test series, Mock Test and solve Practice Set Papers for better Sub Inspector Exam Preparation.
Our team is providing Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for General Hindi and General Knowledge & General Science. They may also view Physical Standards for PST/PET. They may also download RPSC SI Previous year Question Papers to know the exact RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021- RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
The Public Service Commission has recently announced notification for 859 vacancies of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander posts. These vacancies are to be filled through Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Tests and Interviews.
We are introducing here the latest Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern and RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus Subject-wise. The Written Exam will be of 400 Marks. The Question Paper will be made from General Hindi and General Knowledge subjects. Hence students can cover important topics from these sections.
राजस्थान उपनिरीक्षक एवं प्लाटून कमांडर परीक्षा तिथि घोषित- Click here
RPSC SI Exam Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||859 Vacancies|
|Category||Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th February 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th March 2021|
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date||13th September 2021 to 15th September 2021|
|RPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Selection Process for RPSC SI Recruitment
The Public Service Commission is conducting various Recruitment phases for final selection on 859 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Candidates whose applications are found right in all respects will be called for a written Exam. And those will also invite for the Physical Standard Test and Physical Measurement Test who will qualify in the written test. Followings are Selection Process –
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Test
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
We are providing the latest RPSC SI Exam pattern along with Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF. The written test will be conducted for 400 Marks. The Question Paper will divide into Paper-I and Paper-II. Each Paper carries 100 questions of multiple-choice (Objective Type). Every question carries 2 marks. . There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper-1 will be for General Hindi and Paper-2 hold for General Knowledge and General Science Subjects. Authority allotted 2 hours time duration for each paper.
|Paper Part||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge & Science||100||200||2 Hours|
Therefore aspirants first check Exam Pattern, Scheme of Physical Test and Download Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for Paper-I & Paper-II.
Download RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus in Hindi PDF
As we all know, the Sub Inspector Exam has two papers. On this page, we have uploaded the Scheme of Physical Test and downloaded the RPSC SI Syllabus for Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Exam – 2021 (Paper-I & Paper-II). The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus consists of whole and important topics from General Hindi and General Knowledge/Science.
Rajasthan Police SI Paper-1 General Hindi Syllabus
RPSC SI Paper-2 Syllabus for General knowledge & General Science
Questions in Paper-II will be asked from GK and General Science subjects. So aspirants check all topics /sections from the detailed Syllabus.
History, Arts, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handcrafts
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dialects.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan
- Important Tourist Places
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Sub Inspector Syllabus for Indian History
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions
Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
RPSC SI Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions, Natural Resource of Rajasthan, Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity, Major irrigation projects, Mines and Minerals, Population, Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution:
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus for Indian Political System and Governance
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
- Knowledge about crimes against women and children and legal provisions/rules relating to it
RPSC SI Syllabus for Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics-
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth
- and Development.
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
Economic Development & Planning-
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Provisions for Weaker Sections
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus- Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology Syllabus
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- The human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action, Analytical Reasoning
Mental Ability- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their subsections
Basic Numeracy:- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart)
Rajasthan Police SI Current Affairs Syllabus
Major Current Events and Issues of State (Rajasthan), National and International Importance, Persons and Places in recent news, Games and Sports related Activities.
RPSC SI Bharti- Physical Test Standards
From here, you can check the Scheme of Physical Test for Sub Inspector Comp. Exam- 2021. In the below table, aspirants may check the criteria for the Physical Efficiency Test.
|100 Meter race||14 Seconds||40|
|Beyond 16 Seconds||Zero|
|Long Jump||15 Feet and Above||30|
|Below 13 feet||Zero|
|Chinning up||7 Heaves||30|
|Below 5 Heaves||Zero|
|100 Meter race||17 Seconds||40|
|Beyond 19 Seconds||Zero|
|Long Jump||10 Feet and Above||30|
|Below 08 feet||Zero|
|Putting in Shot (Wt.4 K.g)||16 Feet||30|
|Below 14 feet||Zero|
FAQs for Rajasthan SI Syllabus PDF in Hindi
Question- What is the selection Process for Sub Inspector/Platoon Commander Competitive Examination-2021?
Answer- Selection process has Written Exam, Physical Test and Personal Interview
Question- What is RPSC SI Exam Pattern?
Answer- The written test will be a multiple choice objective type.
Question- What is RPSC SI Syllabus in Hindi?
Question- How many questions will be there in the Rajasthan Police SI Examination?
Answer- There will be 100 multiple choice questions with equal marks for each paper.
Question- What will be the maximum Marks for Rajasthan SI Exam?
Answer- The Test with Paper-I and Paper-II will be 400 Marks.
Question- Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
Answer- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates check the RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern and now Question Paper difficulty level. We have provided a section-wise Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus in Hindi PDF. Aspirants may ask queries by putting comments here.