Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 – RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus PDF in Hindi, RPSC SI PST/PET Physical Standards Pattern
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is about to conduct a “Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Exam-2023” soon. For this, they are recruiting a total of 859 Vacancies through various selection phases. Therefore, all contenders prepare for the RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment using the latest Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 from here. The Exam is scheduled to be held soon at various locations.
Furthermore, Aspirants can check the complete selection process of Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023. The Department will organize a Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PMT/PET), and Medical Test. So, aspirants collect the latest study materials such as Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern, Online Test Series, and Solved Question Papers, Exam Preparation Tips.
Our team is providing Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Subject Wise such as General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Science. They may also view Physical Standards for PST/PET. We had mentioned the RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus PDF in Hindi to download it from below.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 – RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the notification for 859 vacancies of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander posts. These vacancies are to be filled through RPSC SI Written Exams, Physical Standard tests, Physical Efficiency Tests, and Interviews.
Our Team is introducing the latest Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern along with the Subject Wise Syllabus in Hindi. The Written Exam will be 400 Marks. The Question Paper will be made from General Hindi and General Knowledge subjects. Hence students can cover important topics from these sections.
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||859 Vacancies|
|Category||Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Announce Later|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Announce Later|
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date||Announce Later|
|RPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Selection Process for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2023
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is commencing the Recruitment for 859 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Candidates whose applications are found right in all respects will be called for a written Exam. And those who will qualify for the test will also invite to the Physical Standard Test and Physical Measurement Test will qualify for the written test. The followings are Selection Process –
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Test
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2023
We are listing the latest RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern along with Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF. The written test will be conducted for 400 Marks. The Question Paper will divide into Paper-I and Paper II. Each Paper carries 100 questions of multiple-choice (Objective Type). Every question carries 2 marks. There will be negative markings. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper-1 will be for General Hindi and Paper-2 hold for General Knowledge and General Science Subjects. Authority allotted 2 hours time duration for each paper.
|Paper Part||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge & Science||100||200||2 Hours|
Therefore, aspirants first check the Exam Pattern, Scheme of Physical Test, and Download the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for Paper-I & Paper-II.
Download RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus in Hindi PDF
As we all know, the Sub Inspector Exam has two papers. On this page, we have uploaded the Scheme of Physical Test and downloaded the RPSC SI Syllabus for Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Exam – 2023 (Paper-I & Paper-II). The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus consists of whole and important topics from General Hindi and General Knowledge/Science.
राजस्थान पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर परीक्षा तिथि घोषित – Click Here
Rajasthan Police SI Paper-1 General Hindi Syllabus
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 – General Knowledge & General Science
Questions in Paper II will be asked from GK and General Science subjects. So, aspirants check all topics /sections from the detailed Syllabus.
History, Arts, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening, and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings, and Handcrafts
- Important Works of Rajasthani Literature, Local Dialects.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions, and Heritage
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok Devtas of Rajasthan
- Important Tourist Places
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for Indian History
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities, and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 – World Geography
- Broad Physical features
- Environmental and Ecological Issues
- Wildlife and Biodiversity
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Regions
Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals
- Major Industries and Industrial development
- Transportation– major transport corridors
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
RPSC SI Syllabus 2023 – Rajasthan Geography
Broad physical features and Major Physiographic Divisions, Natural resources of Rajasthan, Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity, Major irrigation projects, Mines and Minerals, Population, Major Industries, and Potential for Industrial Development.
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution:
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 – Indian Political System and Governance
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- Local Self-Government & Panchayati Raj
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
- Knowledge about crimes against women and children and legal provisions/rules relating to it
RPSC SI Syllabus 2023 – Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics-
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth
- and Development.
- Accounting- Concept, Tools, and Uses in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
Economic Development & Planning-
- 5-Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Provisions for Weaker Sections
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of the Economy
- Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues
- Growth, Development, and Planning
- Infrastructure & Resources
- Major Development Projects
- Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers
Science & Technology Syllabus
- Basics of Everyday Science
- Electronics, Computers, Information, and Communication Technology
- Space Technology including Satellites
- Defense Technology
- The human body, Food, Nutrition, Health Care
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their Impacts
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action, Analytical Reasoning
Mental Ability- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes, and their subsections
Basic Numeracy:- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio, Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart)
Rajasthan Police SI Current Affairs Syllabus 2023
Major Current Events and Issues of State (Rajasthan), National and International Importance, Persons and Places in recent news, Games, and Sports-related Activities.
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 – Physical Test Standards
From here, you can check the Scheme of the Physical Test for Sub Inspector Comp. Exam- 2023. In the below table, aspirants may check the criteria for the Physical Efficiency Test.
|100 Meter race||14 Seconds||40|
|Beyond 16 Seconds||Zero|
|Long Jump||15 Feet and Above||30|
|Below 13 feet||Zero|
|Chinning up||7 Heaves||30|
|Below 5 Heaves||Zero|
|100 Meter race||17 Seconds||40|
|Beyond 19 Seconds||Zero|
|Long Jump||10 Feet and Above||30|
|Below 08 feet||Zero|
|Putting in Shot (Wt.4 K.g)||16 Feet||30|
|Below 14 feet||Zero|
Disclaimer – Candidates check the RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern and Solved Question Paper PDF Links. We have provided a section-wise Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 in Hindi PDF. Aspirants may ask queries by putting comments here if they have any sort of doubts.
FAQs for Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023
What is the Rajasthan Police SI selection Process?
The selection process is as follows Written Exam, Physical Test, and Personal Interview
What is Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2023?
The written test will be a multiple-choice objective type.
What is RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus in Hindi?
Syllabus for Sub Inspector Comp. Exam – 2023
How many questions will be there in the Rajasthan Police SI Examination 2023?
There will be 100 multiple-choice questions with equal marks for each paper.
What will be the maximum Marks for Rajasthan SI Exam?
The Test with Paper-I and Paper-II will be 400 Marks.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
There will be negative markings. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.