Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Check OSSC Group B Exam Date OUT, Odisha SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket, Odisha SSC CGL Exam Pattern, and How to download Odisha SSC CGL Call Letter from ossc.gov.in
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is conducting OSSC CGL Paper 1 + Paper 2 Exam from 11th Oct to 17th Oct 2022. Job seekers can download the Odisha SSC CGL Call Letter of Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination 2021. So, all who have applied for Recruitment can download their Odisha SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket from here. You can easily download the admit Card from the steps provided below on this page.
The Hall Ticket will be downloaded by the officials soon on its portal. As soon as officials will announce our team will update you here. Here you will get the direct link to download the permission letter. Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 is an important document to appear in the exam. No one is allowed to enter the exam hall without the permission Letter. It contains detail such as the Candidate’s Name, Photos, and Candidate Signature. We suggest all the applicants carry the OSSC Group B Call Letter at the time of attending the examination.
Latest Update – The OSSC CGL Paper 1 + Paper 2 Exam Date is scheduled to be held on from 11th October 2022 to 20th October 2022. The Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card will announce on 01st October 2022. Stay tuned with us for the latest update.
Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – OSSC Group B Exam Date
Staff Selection Commission of Odisha is conducting the Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021 to fill 233 vacancies. All the competitors must download the Odisha SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket before the Exam Date and carry it to the examination hall. Candidates who had submitted the applications before the last date are only eligible to get the OSSC CGL Call Letter 2022.
Odisha SSC CGL Exam 2022 Details
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|OSSC Group B Exam Date||11th to 17th October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||01st October 2022|
Odisha SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
Odisha SSC CGL Exam will be in two parts Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I will be in Mathematics and Reasoning. Paper II will be of Composite paper (Odia, English, GK, and Computer Awareness). From below you can see the paper pattern of the Odisha SSC CGL Exam 2022.
|Paper-I||Mathematics & Reasoning||1 Hr 30 Min||100||100|
|Paper-II||Composite paper (Odia, English, GK & Computer Awareness)||1 Hr||100||100|
- Odisha SSC CGL written examination will be made through Computer Based mode.
- The Written exam is in two papers such as Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper I will be of 100 Marks containing 100 Questions.
- The time duration to solve Paper I is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.
- In Paper II will be 100 Marks and 100 Questions. The time duration will be 1 hour.
- Each question weighs 1 mark.
- The total marks will be 200.
- There shall be Objective Type Questions with a negative marking of 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
- Stage -II is certificate verification.
- There will not be any Viva-Voce test.
How to Download Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Candidates can download the Odisha SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022 by following the mentioned below steps. OSSC Group B Hall Ticket can only be downloaded online and no other means to get the call letter. The only way to get it is in online mode. Follow these steps to get it and take a printout.
- Candidates visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) website i.e. ossc.gov.in.
- Find the Admission Letter of Written Examination for the post of Combined Graduate Level-2021 Link.
- Click on the link.
- Provide essential details like Roll Number, Registration Number, and DOB.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now download your Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
- Take a printout of the Hall Ticket and carry it with you on paper.
Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Printed Details
After downloading the OSSC CGL Call Letter from online mode candidates must go through the details present on it. Any correction in your details you can contact the exam authority as early as possible.
- Candidate Name
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/OBC)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Time and Date
- Date of Birth
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre
- Exam Code
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Odisha SSC CHL Exam 2022 – ID Proofs Required
All the applicants must carry the Odisha SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket at the time of attending the OSSC CGL 2021 exam. One ID proof of the candidate is necessary to appear in the examination. Check the list of Identity proofs.
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Disclaimer – Candidates we have given all the information related to Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 from the official website. You will get links to download when the officials release it. Any problem, while downloading the OSSC CGL Call Letter, gives us a comment on the comment box.
FAQ for Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
What is the Odisha SSC CGL Exam Date 2022?
The OSSC CGL Exam will conduct from 11th to 17th October 2022.
When will OSSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket 2022 announce?
The Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card will announce before the 10 to 15 Days Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam.
How to download Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2022?
Students can download OSSC CGL Exam Call Letter by using the direct link mentioned above, or from the Official Website.