Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021, Check Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 1/2022 Batch Notification, Apply Online for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty & Domestic Branch) Jobs, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and how to apply for ICG Yantrik Technical Jobs
The ministry of Defence. Indian Coast Guard Department has published Notification Navik (GD & DB) and Yantrik 01/2022. We know that this time many students are waiting for an Indian Coast Guard Vacancy.
Eligible and interested candidates can fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Online Form from 2nd July to 22nd 16th July 2021. Authority will fill 350 posts of Navik and Yantrik 01/2022 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering). Candidates interested can check details of ICG Yantrik eligibility criteria, age limit, where to apply, how to apply, and more. Also check details of Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Date, Notification pdf and Online Application Form.
Before apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, aspirants must check detailed notification carefully. The Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs selection process will be held in 3 phases: Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, and Medical Test. more details about Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Recruitment such as Application Fee, Education qualification, selection process etc are given below here.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021- ICG Navik GD-DB Diploma Jobs
The Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence has released the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik notification for 01/ 2022 Batch Recruitment. Board released recruitment for appointing 350 Diploma Holders To Join As Navik (GD-DB) Yantrik 02/2021 Batch; (Course Commencing In August 2021) The ICG Board will conduct the Coast Guard Navik General Duty Application from 2nd July to 16th July 2021.
Therefore, all aspirants first check the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Date and start preparation accordingly. We have provided here a Coast Guard Yantrik notification PDF which contains complete detail of recruitment.
ICG Navik & Yantrik Recruitment Details
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|post||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik 01/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Job type||Indian defense Jobs|
|Category||ICG Navik GD & DB Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th July 2021|
|Date for Exam||During August 2021|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Release Soon|
ICG Navik GD & Yantrik Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 and wish to apply for it. Must fulfill the below given Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Eligibility Criteria. ICG Navik GD Applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens possessing educational qualifications and age prescribed below, for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik posts
Navik (General Duty)- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for Schoo Education (COBSE)
Navik (Domestic Branch)- 10th class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)
Yantrik- Candidates must have a 10th pass certificate and Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering of duration 03 or 04 Years approved by all India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Jobs
The age of candidates should be between 18 Years to 22 years as of the last date of the ICG Navik GD Online Application Form. Age should be as follows-
Navik (GD) and Yantrik- Born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2004 (Both Dates inclusive)
Navik (DB)- Born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
Note– Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- SC/ST – 27 Years
- OBC – 25 Years
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Jobs- Physical Eligibility
- Height: Minimum Height 157 cms
- Chest: Minimum Expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height & age +10% acceptable.
Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses & 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye & Worse Eye respectively.
Candidates Should Possess Matriculation or equivalent & Diploma (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE.
Physical Fitness Test Criteria –
- Running-1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
- Squat ups (Uthak baithak) – 20
- Push-Ups – 10
ICG Yantrik Vacancy 2021 Details
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||19||40||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
How to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Aspirants interested in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 can see the below few steps to fill the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik (GD-DB) Application form for any technical post. They can only apply through online mode no other way to apply for Coast Guard Yantrik Bharti-
- Candidates are first required to go to the ICG’s website @www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Select Notification from “New Events”
- Select the post applied from any one of the following: – Yantrik Technical (Mechanical, Electrical), Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Check eligibility and applying instructions carefully
- Open the ICG Navik GD & Yantrik Online Application form and fill in academic and personal details in the right manner
- Upload photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Click on submit button and save the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application form for Yantrik Technical Jobs
Steps for ICG Navik General Duty Online Registration Process
Candidates will have to register themselves on the website and collect registration numbers and passwords for further use.
- Candidates click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application
- Entering your basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
- Displayed on the screen, the Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
ICG Yantrik Document List
- Three copies of pre-filled E-Admit Card
- Two copies of the Application form
- The original Mark sheet and passing Certificates of 10th Class
- Original mark sheet of all semester’s ad certificate of Diploma
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Voter ID Card, Aadhar card, school/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/DM.
- Original caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections)
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with a blue background.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs Selection Process
Candidates who have completed their application submission process successfully have to qualify for the following phases of Selection. To get Selected/appointed for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021.
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2021
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2021 displays all the information about the exam such as exam centre, date, time, and venue. Also, it maintains details of candidates such as name roll number, photograph, and signature. By checking these details on ICG Yantrik Technical hall ticket, candidates come to know about the details of an examination.
With the help of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik call letter 2021, the exam invigilator can easily identify the fake candidates at the examination hall. We suggest all the applicants must carry the Indian CG Yantrik Admit Card 2021 at the time of attending the exam.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Result
Indian Coast Guard will conduct the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam in August month. Candidates who appeared in the Indian CG Yantrik examination will surely search for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2021. They are hereby informed that Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Pariksha Result 2021 Name Wise will be declared soon.
As soon as the board released the Indian Yantrik Coast Guard Exam Notification we will activate our links for students to fill ICG Navik GD & Yantrik Application. So, no need to search for other websites to get any details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.