HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021- Haryana Anudeshak Exam Preparation Tips, HSSC ITI Instructor Exam Pattern 2021, Haryana Instructor Syllabus Subject wise, HSSC Anudeshak Exam Syllabus
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Examination of Instructors for the Skill Development and Industrial Training Department. Candidates who applied for Advertisement No. 12/2019 be searching for Haryana ITI Instructor Exam Pattern & Syllabus Pdf. We advised all candidates that they collect Haryana SSC Instructor Study materials for better exam preparation
For more information about HSSC Instructor Exam Syllabus PDF, you can stay connected with us. Using the HSSC ITI Instructor Old Papers, you can take an idea about what type of HSSC Instructor Exam Pattern will be there and how many questions will be asked, and the total marks of the exam.
We are providing you the Latest HSSC Anudeshak Syllabus so that you can cover important topics. Here applicants can get the exam pattern with detailed HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021. Read full details here and get all the topics of each subject in the article.
Latest News – It is notified that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will hold the online written Examination (Computer Based Test) for various posts of Instructors, against Advt. No. 12/2019 for Skill Development And Industrial Training Department. Test will be held on 11th December 2021.
HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021- Haryana ITI Instructor Exam Pattern for Advt 12/2019
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has been issued notification for 3206 vacancies for various Instructor posts. To get final appointments on the desired post, aspirants have to clear the Written Exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
The written exam of HSSC Instructor Recruitment is scheduled to be held in February month, from here all candidates check Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and get all the important topics from Haryana Instructor Syllabus.
HSSC ITI Instructor 12/2019 Exam Date
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||3206 Posts|
|Post Name||Instructors in Surveyor, Forger & Heat Treater, Librarian, Welder, Skill Instructor, Computer Instructor, Plumber Instructor, Wireman Instructor, Lab Attendant, Workshop Instructor, Engineering Drawing trades|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|HSSC Instructor Exam Date||11th December 2021|
|Article Category||HSSC Instructor Syllabus|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer based Test|
Haryana ITI Instructor Exam Pattern 2021
The table given below explains the Exam Pattern of the HSSC exam, Candidates who are giving the exam can get the topics and content from here. Please see the below table for more information.
- The exam questions will be Objective type questions.
- The exam paper will be in both English & Hindi.
- Part I will have 75% Marks
- Part II will be of 25% Marks
- Total Marks for the exam will be 90 Marks
- The total time given is 90 Minutes
|Subject Name||Marks (Weightage)|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, Concerned or relevant subject, as applicable||75% weightage|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana||25% weightage|
Haryana Instructor Syllabus Subject wise
The Commission will organize the written Exam of various posts of Advt No. 12/2019. Many candidates have applied for these posts and now they are preparing for the Examination. First, they collect the latest study Materials like Coaching Notes, GK Notes, Preparation Tips, Best Books and others. And then set a self-study time Table as per HSSC Instructor Exam Pattern.
You can save all the HSSC ITI Instructor Syllabus from here and start preparing. We have mentioned the subject content below for you so that you can score good marks in the exam.
HSSC ITI Instructor Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Indian Geography
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Ven Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
Haryana Anudeshak Syllabus for Mathematics
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
Haryana Instructor Syllabus for Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Nonverbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Test of Direction Sense
HSSC Instructor Syllabus for Social
- programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other backward classes
- Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged
- Social Movements
- Indian Political Systems
- Human Development
- Current Economic & Social Issues
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic Underdevelopment
- Opening the Indian Economy
- Education – Status & System of Education
- Socio-Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Educational relevance and educational wastage
- Educational Policy for India
- Social Justice: Problems of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes – socio-economic
- Regional Economic Co-operation
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends – Urbanisation and
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Social Infrastructure
- Health and Environment
- Economic Reforms in India
- Agriculture – Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional changes in Indian
- Agricultural performance
- Issues in Food Security in India
- Non-Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit
- Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance
HSSC Anudeshak Exam Syllabus – General Science
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Quantum Chemistry
HSSC ITI Instructor English Syllabus
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
HSSC Instructor Exam Preparation Tips
- Applicants you have to first save the Haryana HSSC Instructor Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the written exam from the above parts.
- Try to solve old sample papers for better preparation for the exam.
- Make notes for exam revision.
- Collect the best study material and books for preparations of the exam.
- Practice mock tests on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
Selection Process for HSSC Instructor
The selection of the posts will comprise a total of 100 Marks.
The 90 Marks of the written exam shall be divided into two parts comprising
Part I 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject
Part II 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
There will be 10 Marks for the Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
Disclaimer – We have gathered all the details from internet sources or from the official website. You will get all the details & links to download the HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021. Please comments on the comment box if you have any queries related to this post.