CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2021, WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancies, Apply for 200 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and other posts, Check eligibility criteria for CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Jobs
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parganas has released published an employment notification for jobless candidates. The Department is filling 200 vacancies of District Consultant Quality Monitoring, Medical Officer, FTMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Manager posts. The Application process for WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jobs will be in offline mode. First candidates download the Application form and fill in personal and academic details in the form and attach all necessary documents/Certificates.
We have mentioned the link to check DHFWS, North 24 Parganas Various Vacancy Notification and application form. This is great career opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for CMOH DHFWS 24 Parganas Recruitment 2021. All candidates must submit the prescribed application to their respective address on or before 17th April 2021.
DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2021 – WB Heath & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy Online form
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Officer of the Chief Medical Officer of Health North 24 Parganas has announced notification for 200 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for District Consultant Quality Monitoring, Medical Officer (MO), FTMO, Staff Nurse posts. To apply online for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Sttaf Nurse Vacancies, candidates should be have MBBS Degree, GNM, B.Sc, DMLT, Graduate from recognized University. The Selection process will make based on marks obtain in written exam and personal Interview. The last date to submit the Application form on or before 17th April 2021.
- Department Name- District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, CMOH, North 24 Parganas
- Post Name- District Consultant Quality Monitoring, Medical Officer, FTMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Manager
- Vacancies Number- 200
- Application Mode- offline
- Job Category- Medical Jobs
- Location- West Bengal
- Selection process- Written Examination/ Personal Interview
- Official website- wbhealth.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Jobs 2021
Candidates must have education qualification and age limit post wise. We have post wise eligibility for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment. candidates must have degree, MBBS, GNM, B.Sc, DMLT, Graduate from any recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification.
Age Limit- The Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum as –
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)- 40 Years
- MO, Thalassaemia Control Programme- 63 Years
- FTMO- NUHM- 66 Years
- Staff Nurse-NUHM- 64 Years
- Lab Technician-PPTCT, WBSAP&PC- 40 Years
- Data Manager-ARTC, WBSAP&CS- 40 Years Lab Technician-ICTC- 60 Years
To Apply for CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2021, aspirants must have to pay require application fee. The Payment can be made through offline mode. Individuals need to pat the application fee through cash deposit in any branch of Bank of India in the favour of District Health & Family welfare Samiti, A/C Number 424210100036711, IFSC Code- BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex Servicemen- Rs 50/-
How to apply for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Candidates should know that Application Can be accepted through offline mode via post. First they read details notification for WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment. If they meet to all eligible norms then download application form from official website. We have mentioned the link to download form in prescribed format. After that aspirants fill necessary details and make Challan at specified branch. They attest required documents/Certificate with application form and send it to given address.
- Application for CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment should reach to office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, PIN-700124.
- Aspirants must submit the Application fee of Rs 100/- for the above given posts, through cash deposit in any branch of Bank of India in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti”, A/C Number- 424210100036711, IFSC code- BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
- Original Copy of Deposit or any other transaction slip of Application fee must attach along with the Application.