Delhi Lockdown E-Pass Apply online- Applying for a Curfew/Movement/Emergency Pass During Lockdown Period, COVID-19 E-pass, How to Apply for Delhi Curfew E-Pass, Candidates check Status for E-Pass for Lockdown Movement in Delhi, NCR India, Noida, Gurugram @epass.jantasamvad.org. delhi Curfew ई-पास लोकडाउन में बाहर जाने (किराना /दूध /मेडिकल) या अन्य आपात परिस्थिति के लिए ऑनलाइन बनवा सकते है और पास का स्टेटस भी देख सकते है ।
We all know that all services excluding healthcare and essential services are restricted to operate due to outreach of COVID-19. The Indian government had imposed various restrictions on public movement. Due to this, no one will be allowed to move out of their home except for only the transaction of essential services. The Delhi Government had made a special provision for the people from the essential category or anyone has some urgent work to apply for the Delhi Lockdown E-Pass or COVID-19 E-Pass.
E-Pass for Lockdown Movement in Delhi- Apply online & Check Status @epass.jantasamvad.org
On 24th March, Prime minister of India announced a national-wide Lockdown for 21 days to contain the spread of COVID-19 led to the shutdown of the nation until the 3rd May 2020. The state government has issued COVID-19 E-Pass to put the essential things on the go in Curfew. All state govt taken this action on the advisory of the health ministry to maintain social distance. Hence the essential services are not being stopped by the government but will be regulated with the E-pass. The movement will be closely monitored.
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass, NCR, Noida, Gurugram
- In Delhi and the National Capital Region curfew E-Pass are released to facilities free movement to the essential service providers within the city and neighboring districts. The Delhi curfew E-Pass issue for Many services given here –
Government officials engaged in essential services
- Health Services
- Fire Brigade
- Prisons Staff
- Fair Price shop (Ration dealers)
- Electricity Staff/Water department
- Municipal Services
- Print and Electronic Media
- Police/Paramilitary Forces which are in Uniform
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Takeway home delivery from restaurants
- Provision store
- Chemist and Pharmacist
- Animal fodder
- Petrol Pump
- Railway Essential Staff
How to Apply for COVID-19 E-Pass for Movement during Curfew
The Delhi Lockdown E-Pass in NCR, Noida Gurugram and Neighbor Districts are being issued for only those who are connected to essential services like Pharmacy, Manufacturing, transport, storage and shops. Therefore you can get Curfew E-Pass for Movement within Delhi-NCR. We are telling here that passes can be obtained both online and offline mode. Candidates have to visit official website and apply by filling application form with required documents. For offline E-passes, you go to the regional police DSP office.
Delhi Curfew E-Pass in Delhi @ epass.jantasamvad.org
The Departments that are giving essential /emergency services are supposed to apply for curfew passes from the police office of the DCP of the concerned district. After fulfilling the requirements with considerable documents and information, the additional Deputy Commissioner of Police of the district will issue the Curfew E-Pass to the eligible.
How to get Delhi Lockdown E-Pass for Neighboring Districts
Candidates can get Delhi Curfew E-Pass for neighboring districts by visiting office. For these districts, the E-Curfew pass can be obtained through the given offices-
- Bahadurgarh and Jhajjar- Outer DCP Office
- Gurgaon and Manesar- South-West DCP
- Noida- East DCP Office
- Faridabad- South-East DCP office
- Sonipat- Outer-North DCP
- Ghaziabad- Shahdara DCP
How to apply online for Delhi Lockdown E-Pass from epass.jantasamvad.org?
The Government will issue the Delhi Curfew E-Pass through online mode. We have mentioned here the direct link to get COVID-19 E-Pass. Follow the below link to get E-Pass
- All aspirants visit official website of Delhi Government
- Go to site i.e. epass.jantasamvad.org
- Select link of “E-Pass Apply”
- The link will be directed to e-pass website
- Choose the reason for which they want to apply for E-Pass
- Candidates who have already applied can check the status for their E-pass on the same website
Process for Applying for E-Pass on WhatsApp
Candidates can just drop a message on the Whatsapp number specified for each district and have to give details such as Name, Address. Documents, Details of Essential purpose, period, copy of ID proof and may be vehicle number if asked. If you face any query then contact at helpline number 1031. There are two specific numbers for each zone for Delhi Lockdown E-Pass.
- New Delhi district- 9540675392, 9873743727
- North District- 8595298706, 8595354861
- South District- 9599649266, 9643150027
- East District- 8447200084, 8375878007
- West District- 9414320064, 8595252581
- Central District- 7428336279, 7428210711
- North East District- 9540895489, 8860425666
- South-East District- 8595246396, 8595258871
- South West District- 9971518387, 9971526953
- North West District- 8595559117, 8595543375
- Shahdara District- 8595272697, 8595274068
Delhi Curfew E-Pass – FAQs
Question- I am not involved in the essential services can I Apply for the E Pass ?
Answer- No, only those aspirants who are engaged in the essential services will get E-pass.
Question- Can I Get Delhi Lockdown E Pass via Email?
Answer- Yes, Applicants can get the E-Pass through the E-Mail. They can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question- How can I check the status of My E-Pass?
Answer- People will get the message on their registered number regarding the status of E-Pass.
Question- Is there any application fee prescribed by the Govt for the issue of passes?
Answer- No, The Application is completely free of cost.
Question- What are the Documents required to be attached with the Application Form?
Answer- For online Application, Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the identity proof and other documents etc.
Question- Can I apply for pass through any other mode other than the online mode?
Answer- Yea, apart from the online mode, candidate can also get E-pass through Whatsapp. Delhi Government has given Whatsapp Numbers of Each district and candidates can check Zone wise Numbers shared above.
Question- Can I check my Application status?
Answer- yes, candidates can check the status by using seven character ID given at the time of application @ epass.jantasamvad.org.