CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022 Announced – Download Chhattisgarh PSC Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO) Hall Ticket, CGPSC AMO Exam Pattern, and Check how to download CGPSC AMO Call Letter Name Wise
The Organization of CGPSC is conducting Ayurveda Medical Officer Exam in the month of September 2022. The candidates are advised to download the CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022 to attend the Exam. Without this, no one is allowed to enter.
Candidates can download, it by visiting the link provided below or by entering the registration Number, Date of Birth, or Password in it. Below you can see the CG PSC AMO Exam Pattern. Read the whole article for better knowledge of the CGPSC AMO Exam.
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग (CGPSC) ने छत्तीसगढ़ चिकित्सा शिक्षा विभाग में आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा अधिकारी के 132 रिक्त पदों को भरने के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को सीजीपीएससी एएमओ भर्ती के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट -www.psc.cg.gov.in के माध्यम से 8 जून 2022 से 27 जून 2022 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अत्यधिक अनुशंसा की जाती है। विस्तृत अधिसूचना और ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र लिंक पृष्ठ पर नीचे दिया गया है।
CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022 – Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO) Hall Ticket
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur has announced the Ayurveda Medical Officer filling up 132 Vacancies for candidates for the location of Chhattisgarh. The selection of the candidates will be going through the CGPSC AMO Written exam followed by the interview.
CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022 – Exam Details
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur|
|Post Name||Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO)|
|Total Vacancies||132 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Written Exam Date||15 September 2022|
Details to be mentioned on the CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022
Check the details mentioned on it after downloading. The Call Letter contains important information related to the CGPSC AMO Written Exam and the details of the Candidates.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Code
- Category of the Candidates
- Mode of the Exam
- Candidates Photograph
- Exam Center Address
- Name of the Exam
- Date of Birth
- Center Name
- Exam Date
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Roll Number
- Signature of the candidates
- Important Instructions
Mandatory Documents to Carry along with CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022
The candidate has to bring any of the IDs to appear in the CGPSC AMO Exam 2022.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
How to download CGPSC AMO Admit card 2022
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- From the Home Page, go to the Recruitment Section.
- Find the Admit Card link.
- Fill in the asked details such as registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- CGPSC AMO Hall Ticket will display on your screen.
- Download and take a printout to attend the Exam.
CGSPC AMO Exam Pattern 2022
Guys we have mentioned the updates and latest CGPSC AMO Exam Pattern for your better concern regarding the exam. There will be two phases in the Exam. Selection will be in two phases, first stage examination and second stage interview.
The CGPSC AMO Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Types, Negative marking will be there of 1/3 marks, total time duration will be 3 Hours and the Question paper will be both the Languages English & Hindi.
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|I-General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II – Ayurveda||100||200|
- The Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Types.
- Total time Duration of the Test will be 3 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 mark on every wrong answer.
- Question Paper will be both the Languages English & Hindi
- Questions will be asked from the General Knowledge or Ayurveda.
- There will be two phases of the exam, Phase I:- Written Exam (MCQ Type) will be 300 marks & Phase II:- Interview will be 30 Marks.
CGPSC AMO 2022 Selection Procedure
- The process of this Recruitment will consist of two Phases against Posts as follows:-
- First Stage – Written Exam (300 Marks)
- Second Stage – Interview (30 Marks).
- Candidates who successfully clear the Written exam will be called for the interview round.
Disclaimer – Applicant will get all the details related to the CGPSC AMO Admit Card 2022. You apply online for the Exam by visiting the link mentioned above.