Amarnath Yatra 2022 online Registration, Check Yatra Rules and Fees, Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking Price, Step-by-step registration Procedure for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2022
Friends, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Amarnath Yatra was stopped for two years. But now the government has given orders to start this journey again. Now all devotees can register for Amarnath Yatra from 11th April 2022. For this, you have to visit the official website of Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board https://jksasb.nic.in/ and http://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/ whose direct link is given below.
This time Amarnath Yatra will start from 30th June 2022. For your information, let us tell you that this journey is for a total of 43 days and the last day of the journey is 11 August 2022.
The registration process for Shri Amarnathji Yatra is open for five days only. Therefore all the devotees should get themselves registered within 5 days. For this, you can fill out the registration form, group registration form, on-the-spot registration and NRI registration form. read the complete post to know about the essential information like age, rules, fees and other qualifications for Amarnath Yatra 2022 online registration.
Shri Amarnath Yatra Registration Form 2022- Rules, Fees & Eligibility
The registration for Amarnath ji’s yatra has started on April 11 and will be closed within five days only. This Yatra will start on 30th June and will end on 11th August 2022. Your age must be between 13 years to 75 years for this journey. Also, women pregnant for six months or more are not allowed to attend the Amarnath Yatra. Devotees can register using the SASB application for helicopter ticket booking.
Department of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board is preparing the route for every 10,000 pilgrimages. Travelers also need a Medical Certificate during Amarnath Yatra. So they reach the official website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com, here you will find the number of doctors and recognized Health Institutions to obtain the Medical Certificate. The Government has expected that around 3 Lakh football will travel on this journey this year. People can visit the web portal of the Jammu and Kashmir Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board and complete the Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Process.
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Details
|Yatra Name||Amarnath Yatra 2022|
|Post Category||Online Registration|
|Last date of Registration online||11 April 2022|
|Last Date to apply for Amarnath Yatra||23 June 2022|
|Period of Amarnath Yatra||23 June to 11 August 2022 (43 Days)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Fees||Rs 150/-|
Registration Fees for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2022
The registration fee for Amarnath Yatra is Rs 150. Earlier the registration fee used to be Rs 100 but it has been increased. The devotees who want to travel can get registered by visiting 100 branches of Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Yes Bank and State Bank of India.
JKSASB Amarnath Yatra 2022 Rules & Guidelines
- Your age should be between 13 years to 75 years for booking Amarnath Yatra. People below or above this age and pregnant women more than 6 months are not allowed to travel.
- The temperature can drop below 5 degrees Celsius during the Amarnath pilgrimage, so it is important to carry enough winter woolen clothes.
- Carry your clothing insufficient waterproof bag to protect your belongings from heavy rain.
- Devotees must have identity proofs like an Aadhar card, travel permit and driving license
- Carrying other items like umbrellas, raincoats, waterproof shoes and windcheaters is a must at any time due to unforeseen weather.
- The medical certificate should be issued by a recognized doctor/medical health centre.
- Pilgrim should scan the medical certificate and upload it on the application form.
How to Register for Amarnath Pilgrimage- Shri Amarnath Yatra Registration Online Form 2022
- First of all, Devotees visit the official website of Amarnath Registration i.e. jksasb.nic.in
- From the home page select Registration Link
- Check Yatra Details, Rules and Guidelines carefully
- After that open Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Form
- Pilgrims require to enter the details like Date of Yatra, Route, Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, gender etc.
- After that Upload a Scanned passport Size Photo and Pay the registration fee.
- And then click on submit button
- Take Print out of Application Form for the Amarnath pilgrimage
How to Book Helicopter for Amarnath Yatra 2022
If you are searching Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking and Price then stay tuned here. Pilgrims can book helicopters during Yatra through online mode. They should complete the Amarnath Helicopter booking in advance due to the heavy booking. Devotees can obtain the helicopter service from the two locations such as Baltal and Pahalgam.
If you want to do Amarnath Yatra by helicopter, then you will have to pay a charge of Rs 2000 to 35000. Pilgrims can apply for helicopter booking through the website amarnathjiyatra.com. There are rules and regulations for traveling by helicopter, which should be read carefully. Pilgrims can also book Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Tickets through offline mode.
- First Devotees pick the route of the Helicopter Yatra
- After that visit the official website i.e. amarnathjiyatra.com
- Click on the Category of Helicopter Yatra
- Select the date of Yatra and the number of Passengers
- Fill in Passenger details and pay the Tickets charges.
- And then download Amarnath Helicopter Tickets
- To book Helicopter Ticket, medical health Certificate is mandatory.
We have given useful details of Amarnath Yatra 2022 online Registration here. If you have any queries about Shri Amarnathji Yatra then ask directly by putting a comment here.